Saturday, November 22, 2014

Messed up head. Messed up heart. Messed up words.

I have been super stressed out lately.

Patience runs short.

Tempers fly quickly.

Words shoot off loudly.

I think I am putting immerse emotional stress to the people I love most as they are around me most of the time.  J has taking it in strike and as usual, always put things into perspective for me.  Throwing wise quotes once in a while.  The ones who suffer most are the little ones... Four and six.  The worst part is , I know I shouldn't have at those times and yet, I still do.  Using mean words.  Constant nagging.  Scoldings... Horrible.  I am officially a self diagnosed bipolar.

Years ago, J would have attributed these out burst as PMS.  For years, I have told him it doesn't exist and it is sexist to even use that comment on your partner!

Or does it?




No comments: