Saturday, April 04, 2015

4 April - Lunar Eclipse

I am typing under a total Lunar eclipse at the moment and just wanted to record this very moment down.

It's funny how as I get older, I grow to love and appreciate nature more.  The sound of rustling leaves, the big old trees, the animals, the flowing river, the cool air, the grass beneath my shoes, the feel of sand slipping through my fingers, the smell of oak, the blueness of clear cloudless skies.

Maybe I am entering a different stage of my life.

Caring more about the environment and the community.  It is a long journey and I am glad I am fortunate enough to travel on it.

Some believe that the blood moon has a psychological aspect on people's feelings and behavior; a time for growth, releases, new beginnings, auspicious...

Maybe that's what I am going through at the moment.

A lunar eclipse has never meant much to me until tonight... and I feel good to be able to see it without planning.

Maybe life is such.  Some good things can never be planned.

Mid life uncrisis, here I come.

No comments: