Saturday, August 25, 2007

Insomnic serial loving cynic

I have been trouble sleeping the last few weeks. Naps don't work anymore... sigh... I wonder if it had something to do with the late nights I spent watching Cantonese serials. I am so hooked. Not only to one... but I seem to be on the quest for another one and another one and another one after the previous one ends.... I overheard some aunties in the saloon today and discovered that I have covered all the serials that they were watching. Have I just fast forward my life by 10 years? What do I finally do when I hit 40? Walk my cat?

As for the cynic part, I was chided by Anthony twice today for passing out sarcastic negative discouraging and judgemental remarks in a nasty tone every time he tried to tell me his self-inducing problem. It was hard for me to be empathetic recently as I have been hearing his excuses for commiting the same mistake for the last six month. I am never a patient girl to start with.

No comments: