Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Cloudy

J has been in a foul mood since Monday. I think he is overhyped about everything in the shop. Running it, fixing the leak, firing a mechanic, blah blah blah.. but that's work isn't it. At times, I think he sweat the small stuffs unneccesarily. Dilated pupils, heighten toned voice, faster vowels, deep breathing... I told him he is too much of a whiner sometimes.

Maybe everyone is made of different ingredients. He always put his 100% into everything he does (neat, clean, well planned) and burns out quicker than I do. Yeah, yeah, I admit it. I just like to get things done and think while I talk, and do while I think and do while I talk. Ok, ok, I needed more turns to get some things right but I don't freak out that easily.

Look, I had to deal with checking payments, month end closing, saloon, niece & nephews birthday gifts and running to two banks today too. Without these, what do we do with all that time on our hands?!

No comments: