Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Leap

Every time my brains go through a leap backwards I have to go through a depressing stage. Have you seen the size of them. Its the size of a pea.

I lashed it out on dozens of pineapple tarts, hours of sitcoms and bouts of arguments.

I don't feel better.

Why is it just months after the wedding, I am beginning to have doubts? Is it the stage where all wives and husbands go through at intervals of their marraige. We are not fighting about anything at the moment. So this discontentment just stem out of nothing.

It's the bottled rage inside me. From the driver who hit my cousin with his car then with his fist without a word after cutting into our parking space. I get flashbacks of the incident once in a while, many times changing the scene to what I could have done to help. I was not the principal in the incident but it traumatized me in its own way. I feel violated. And I don't want to bring up my kids in such a society. The security guards let the hitter go scoot free lying to us that they will get him at the exit. Bastards.

No comments: